Browse through a Detail Comparison for your next Logo Design Contest
Logo Design Contests are Online Contests hosted by various Crowdsourcing Design sites. All of them work almost the same way. Individuals put their requirements in a brief and launch and online competition for a prize. Then, Designers from all around the globe choose to take part in the contest by submitting the most appropriate Logo Design according to the brief. Now, the host gets to choose a winner from the available Logo Designs and the prize is given to that particular Designer.
Online Design Contests are a great way for other design requirements such as business cards, social media pages, brochures at affordable prices. While it’s not that hard to host a Design Competition, Crowdsourcing Design Websites specialise in them as they have registered designers with an established relationship.
Mostly, Startups and Smaller brands resort to online competitions but bigger brands can also choose to do it as it provides a lot of options to choose from. While there are a lot of available options, our experts at CompareIdea have created a detailed comparison of the most suitable Logo Design Contest Websites for you. We ensure the credibility of all these websites hosting designer communities and providing great Logo Design Contest options at affordable prices!
How Do We Compare?
While a majority of Design Websites provide Logo Design Contests, Startups and Entrepreneurs need to identify which website works for them. Most of these Crowdsourcing Websites feature some essentials such as:
However, some features are also exclusive to some crowdsourcing Design websites which can be important to help you with a great Logo Design. Our Experts have reviewed all of those features and ranked the websites based on your Logo Design requirement below:
To make things easier, we have also mentioned CompareIdea exclusive coupon codes to help you make an Informed and a profitable decision!
There are following logo design or custom graphic design contest site:
Design Contest Site
1 - 7 Days
1 - 7 Days
1 - 15 Days
1 - 14 Days
1 - 14 Days
Now, Let us read further for the in-depth review.
- 99Designs Vs Designfier: 99Designs is the most popular of the list with the most designers and Designfier is the most trending design website with more and more designers joining each day. Both offer exceptionally well service. However, the pricing for 99Design starts at $299 whereas Designfier starts at $129 with more than 90 Entries delivering in 1-7 days! In addition to that, you can use the coupon code to get an extra 10% discount for your Logo Design Contest.
- 99Designs vs DesignCrowd: 99Designs & DesignCrowd both offer exceptional service. 99Designs leads with the most designers in its database, but DesignCrowd also gets the job done. While the pricing for DesignCrowd is comparatively cheaper, the user may be asked to pay a non-refundable fee which is not the case with 99Designs. DesignCrowd takes the spot with longer contest duration and taking more entries than 99Designs.
- 99Designs vs CrowdSpring: 99Design and CrowdSpring both started out at the same time but 99Designs grew with the Designers database but CrowdSpring managed to deliver the same quality with fewer designers. 99Designs Charges more with fewer design entries and shorter contest duration, while CrowdSpring charges less with more design entries with longer contest duration so the user has more freedom of choice.
- 99Designs vs DesignContest: Both 99Designs and DesignContest deliver great customer service. 99Designs has almost 7 times more designers than DesignContest. 99Designs offers better quality with better Upgrades while DesignContest offers cheaper pricing, more entries and longer contest durations.
- 99Designs vs 48HoursLogo: 99Designs & 48HoursLogo cater to different categories of businesses. 99Designs targets businesses with higher revenue and impactful logo design contests such as Branding Logo Design where brands don’t mind paying extra to get better quality. 48HoursLogo target smaller projects which are short term so that their customer can pay less and get Logo Designs that meets their requirement.
- Designfier vs DesignCrowd: Designfier is the coolest kid on the block while DesignCrowd is one of the major players among Crowdsourcing design websites. DesignCrowd leads with the number of designers but Designfier provides more affordable pricing while providing more design entries. With the additional Coupon code the user might be better off with Designfier to get maximum return on investments.
- Designfier vs CrowdSpring: Both Designfier and CrowdSpring offer quality designs. Designfier is more affordable and provides more design entries whereas CrowdSpring compromises on pricing by taking a more specific brief to come up with relevant results. Brands which have a more specific requirement can choose to go for CrowdSpring while Entrepreneurs on a budget looking for more design options can go for Designfier.
- Designfier vs 48HoursLogo : Designfier & 48HourLogo both offer great Crowdsourcing Design Services. Designfier charges almost the same as 48HoursLogo while offering greater Design Entries and longer contest Duration. Designfier can be helpful for small businesses seeking professional designs for bigger projects and 48HoursLogo can cater to smaller projects that require fewer designs and lesser contest duration.
FAQ’s : Logo Design Contest
A logo contest is an online design competition hosted by the client. The client posts a brief of the logo design requirement on a design crowdsourcing platform for the designers. The designers available on the crowdsourcing platform can choose to enter the competition and send their design entries. Now, the client gets to choose from the multiple entries and decides a winner who gets the prize money. Now the Client can contact that designer personally for any further modification. Finally, the designer sends the logo along with the vector and SVG files. In order to host a logo design competition, the client has to put in a design brief and set a prize for the winner and just wait for the design entries to come.
A design brief is a list of requirements usually mentioned by the person who hosts the logo design competition. It is a set of guidelines that a designer should follow while submitting the design entries of a particular contest. It helps the designers to create a logo that is most appropriate to the logo design brief for the contest.
You should have a good idea about the kind of logo that you want before hosting a competition. Imagine your brand and the values that you want to show your customer about the brand and write about it. Write about the kind of colour tones that you would want. You can also write about any kind of shape or object that you want in your logo. If you have some design experience, you can prepare a rough sketch of the logo and upload the picture so that the designer know what guidelines to follow for creating a logo design.
For hosting a logo design contest, you need to choose a particular crowdsourcing design platform. You can check out our Logo Design Contest comparison to select the most appropriate design website. After you are done deciding, just go the platform and you’ll be guided towards logo design contest page. Now Put in your details and enter a design brief along with image ideas if you have any. Now set the contest duration and select a prize amount for the winner and you are all set to get design entries.
Every design requirement is unique on its own. Some people might require logo designs without a pre-determined budget while some might be looking for a simpler option under a fixed budget. So choosing the perfect design contest website depends on the user’s requirement.
After selecting a winner of your logo design contest, you will get to interact with the designer and ask for any modifications. When everything is in your favour, the designer gives you a PNG and JPG of the Logo, .psd & .ai files, Copyrights and Vector and SVG files along with logos on transparent backgrounds. All the files are sent to you for future proofing the logo for any changes and legal rights to the logo.
If you are not satisfied by the entries from your logo design contest, you can ask the platform for the refunds. Most of the platforms offer 100% money back guarantee so that you get your money back if you are not able to get a logo of your choice. However, you need to meet all the terms and conditions for a 100% refund.
When hosting a logo design contest you would be asked to choose the confidentiality of the logo designs. You can choose to make your design contest private so that the designers would automatically have to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that your logo designs are protected. They would also be hidden from search page results.
Yes. If you are looking to get more than one design, you can simply choose more than one logo design contest winner. Just make a selection that you want 2nd and 3rd place for the winners and set an amount to be given for each winner. If you are looking for more logo designs, you can choose to host another contest to get even more designs.
Yes. If you want to use your own graphic image, you can upload an image at the time of filling your design brief. The designers would get to see that image and create a logo design which uses your graphic image according to your preferences.
Yes. For new businesses and startups, they go for combo packs as they have other design requirements such as posters, business cards and social media posters. Generally people go for Logo and business card design as they are one of the basic necessities to establish a local network for your business needs.
The designers now are willing to give more and more design revisions to create something that is appreciated by the customer. Each designer aspires to create a logo design that has the potential to create a certain brand image. Designers today are more about creating art than anything.
Yes. You can connect with the designer from your online dashboard. If you have another project to work on and you want that particular designer, you can just connect with them again for your future design requirements.
After choosing a winner, the customer can connect with the designer for further modifications to create the most appropriate logo. After the logo is completed, and the designer gives you the logo and other design files along with a signed design copyright agreement.
A business logo is the representation of the brand. It’s the image of the business that the business wants to create in its customer’s mind. A good business logo is a logo that conveys a business’s brand value to its customer and is memorable.
A logo is called successful when it’s distinctive, simple and neat, looks great to the eye and tells you about the brand. It should convey the brand value and have a great brand recall.
That depends on your requirement and your budget. If budget is not a problem and you have continuous design requirement it would be great to go for a design agency so that you always get fresh ideas and all your design requirements are easily met. If you have a strict budget and don’t require design services often, then you can choose to hire freelancers on project basis for your upcoming design requirements.
Creating a logo design for free is not that tough. You can design a logo if you have some design experience and you can use software like Photoshop or CorelDraw. However, if you are not familiar with professional software, you can choose to design a logo using an online logo maker platform. However, if you are looking for a professional logo design, we would not recommend choosing free online logo makers as they don’t provide good resolution vector images for free. So it would be great to spend a little and get yourself a professional looking logo.
You can get so much more than a logo design contest on a crowdsourcing design platform. You can get also choose to buy combo packs such as the brand identity pack, logo and business card pack and social media pack to get services for your further design requirement.
A good company logo promotes brand values and enhances brand recall value. It looks good and attracts the eye. It creates a good company image in the mind of the customer and helps in increasing brand loyalty.
If you plan to design a logo by yourself, there are so many ways you can do that. If you have some design knowledge and can use software like Photoshop or CorelDraw, you can design your logo on your own. You can also choose online logo makers to create your logo if you don’t have much experience with design software. If you are just starting out and design is not your cup of tea, you can hire a designer from online design platforms or you can host an online logo design contest.
You can either hire an in-house designer to work for you to tend your all design requirements. Or if you need variety, you can choose online design platforms to get a logo designer. You can choose a well suited crowdsourcing design platform for your design requirement. You can work on a designer or 1 on 1 basis or you can host a design contest so that you get ideas and designs from all over the design community.
Creating your own company logo is easy. You can hire a designer or you can design the logo by yourself. You can also avail online design services to hire a designer who can design the perfect company logo for you. If you want to choose a logo from a list of available options, you can host an online logo design contest to get ideas about your logo and choose a winner to get their designs and copyrights.