Situated in New Jersey, Designfier is one of the most prominent names in crowdsourcing design platforms. It was founded in 2018 by Steve J who is also the Creative Director at Designfier. Steve J’s vision for Designfier was to connect talented graphic designers from all over the world to small businesses, Startup owners and entrepreneurs.
He felt that bigger graphic design agencies are charging ridiculously higher prices with limited services, minimum revisions and fewer designers.
Designfier bridges that gap by connecting the business owners with the designers directly by providing a platform for them to connect at affordable prices.
To help you out with your design requirements and decide better, we have come up with a review of Designfier followed by our verdict.
Let us take a detailed look on Designfier’s Platform:
Designfier offers a marketplace for designers and clients to interact with each other. They provide a variety of services to their customers. Some of the services are as follows:
- Design a Contest: Designfier provides you the option to launch an online design contest on their platform. It can be done for a variety of uses such as Logo Design, Business Card Design and much more.
- Launching a design content is very easy, just log in, fill your design brief and set an amount for the contest winner. They make the whole process easier for you.
- Hire Freelancer Designers: If you want to work with a single designer and do not require multiple ideas, you can just browse through a huge list of designers available at Designfier. You can also see some of their work to help you choose the most appropriate designer for your design requirement.
- Web Design and Development: If you are just starting out with your business idea and require a professional website for your business, Designfier can help you with that. Their expert web developers can help you get a professional website modified according to your needs. Also, they provide you a dedicated product manager to help you with all your requirements.
- Content Management System: If you are just starting out with your new website, you would require a CMS or Content Management System to help you publish and manage content on your website.
- Designfier can help you in creating a personalized CMS platform or customizing an open-source CMS platform such as WordPress or Joomla using plug-ins for you.
- E-Commerce Website: You would require an E-Commerce website to help you sell your products online. With Designfier, you can get a professional looking E-commerce website with in-built marketing options and scaling options for your future needs.
- Mobile App Development: Designfier also provides Mobile App Development services. You can get a fully working mission-critical mobile applications across multiple industries verticals on major mobile platforms so that all your needs are met.
How does it Work?
Designfier works the same as other crowdsourcing design platforms. Your design requirements can be manged in two ways:
- Start a Contest: Launch an online design contest on Designfier to choose from a list of multiple design ideas. The client fills a design brief and set a prize amount for the winners.
- The designers from all around the world submit their design entries to win the contest. The client goes through the designs and chooses a winner who gets the prize money in exchange of the copyrights and files to that design entry.
- Hire a Designer: Work with a designer who shares the same design vision as you.
Designfier showcases a simple interface so that the user can get all the vital information without much effort. Their website is easy to navigate and the users can take the help of additional tools such as QR code Generators and PayPal Fee calculator to make better financial decisions.
It is easy to log in and use all the services such as launching a contest or connect with a designer. Filling the design brief is also easy so that the designers get the most appropriate information for your design requirements.
Apart from the graphic design services, they also provide you other web design services such as Website Development, App Development, CMS Development and more. The overall customer experience is great and the designers also get a really amazing platform to showcase their work.
Their pricing packages are so convenient and affordable for everyone. From students to business owners, everyone can use their services for their design requirement. They offer a wide variety of packages for all their services.
Their pricing packages vary for each category. Their packages for Logo Design are as follows:
- Basic: $99- Get 15+ Design Concepts, Copyright & Ownership, Unlimited Support, Ready to use files, Unlimited Designs per designer&100% Money back guarantee.
- Standard: $229- Get35+ Design Concepts, Copyright & Ownership, Unlimited Support, Ready to use files, Unlimited Designs per designer, 100% Money back guarantee& Social Media Promotion.
- Gold Package: $349- Get55+ Design Concepts, Copyright & Ownership, Unlimited Support, Ready to use files, Unlimited Designs per designer, 100% Money back guarantee, Social Media Promotion and expert & mid-level designers.
- Platinum Package: $499 – Get70+ Design Concepts, Copyright & Ownership, Unlimited Support, Ready to use files, Unlimited Designs per designer, 100% Money back guarantee, Social Media Promotion, dedicated manager and expert designers.
Some of the advantages of Designfier are as follows:
- Affordable Prices
- High Quality Design Options
- Design Consultation Services
- Fast Service with dedicated support
- 100% Money back Guarantee
- Additional Web Design & App Design Services
- Simple and easy User Interface.
Despite so many advantages, some of areas where Designfier can work on are:
- Smaller Designer Base
- Fewer Projects for Designers
- Still on the stages of building customer trust
Some of the alternatives ofDesignfierare:
- 99Designs: 99Designs is a more premium alternative than Designfier. Their pricing starts at $299for 30 design entries, it is a better option for customers looking quality over price.
- 48HoursLogo: They provide cheaper pricing options than Designfier at $128. However they have a smaller designer base with only 74k Designers. They offer 50 design entries and the contest duration is of two days.
- Designhill: It offers great value for money at $199. However, Designfier offers more customization in providing design briefs for contests.
- DesignCrowd: DesignCrowd is one of the major competitors of Designfiers. The prices are a little bit higher but they provide sub-par services compared to Designfier.
- CrowdSpring: Their plans start at $274 which is more than double of Designfiers, but they provide 70 design entries with great quality designs.
Designfier is a great platform for everyone with a design requirement. It can be a student looking for design options for a college project or it can be a business owner looking for design solutions such as Logo Design, Poster design etc. Their affordable pricing packages has made it easier for everyone. Sure, they can work on increasing their designer base which they will eventually, but they are providing high quality designs with great support which makes them preferable over their competition.
Designfier helps you get a designer or host a design contest, create websites for your business ideas and mobile app development to create further interaction with your customers. Basically they provide you all the solutions you might require to set up your presence online without browsing other websites.
You get to choose from a huge variety of packages and you can choose the most basic one for less than $100 which is more convenient than the competition. If you have higher requirements and require further support, you can go for other packages which can cater to your design requirements. So, if you think Designfier is a great fit for your requirements, click below to visit their website!